Bexley Recreation & Parks Department
Skip to nav
Bexley Pool Memberships (Resident)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The David H. Madison Bexley Pool season for 2023 is Saturday, May 27, 2023 - Monday, September 4, 2023.
Bexley Pool Website: www.bexley.org/pool
We are happy to announce that pool membership rates have been set for 2023! In an effort to make the pool more affordable and accessible for all families and individuals in Bexley, we are now offering individual memberships at a rate of $50/person ($40/senior 55+). There will not be a family membership option and there are no early bird rates.
Membership Registration Windows
Season Pass: Through July 31, 2023*
August Rate (50% Off) Window: Aug. 1, 2023 - Sep. 4, 2023*
*Must be done online or at the pool front desk once open on May 27.
Individual Memberships (1 & Up) *NEW in 2023*
Any individuals in your household that you want to have a membership to the pool will need to have an individual membership purchased (based on age). Memberships are for anyone ages 1 and up. Only children under 1 are free. If you have a family of 7 or more, please reach out to the Recreation Department regarding family pricing.
Non-Resident Sponsored Individual Memberships
Applications available online starting May 1 (under PROGRAMS, not memberships)
Non-Residents must be sponsored by an 2023 active Bexley Pool Member Household Member (18+). The NR must complete a two-step process online and there is a maximum of 75 non-resident household memberships available. Resident pool members may only sponsor one non-resident household per year.
When you register, you will receive an email with a link to your digital membership for all the members of your family included on the membership. All members will need an active key tag or digital membership for the 2023 season to enter the facility.
1. If you have a key tag or digital membership from last year, it will be activated at the time of the purchase and you will use the same one.
2. If you are a new member for 2023, you will receive an email with your digital membership for all active household members. You will have the option to obtain a physical key tag card as well, which must be done at the pool front desk. If a key tag is assigned, your digital membership number will change to the key tag number.
3. You can view your digital membership(s) from the email you receive or by logging onto your MyRec account. Form either location, you can select the button "Save to My Device."
Membership Photos REQUIRED
By adding digital memberships for the ease and convenience of storing it on your phone, we photos are required for all individuals that have a membership. If you are a new member or did not get a photo added last year, we will be holding membership picture days at the pool in May prior to the pool opening.
Take your pictures before coming to the pool the first day!
Bexley Pool (2100 Clifton Ave) on Wed., May 24 or Thu., May 25 from 400-700pm.
Additional Membership Options: Plus 1 (Sitter/Guest) & 14-Day Pass
Both of these memberships are available for residents and non-residents (that are current pool members) and can only be used for entry with someone from your family that has an active membership (you cannot give it to someone to use on their own). These are not for general daily admission users.
Plus 1 Memberships ($100): are available for the opportunity to bring a guest/caretaker to the pool with your family.
14-Day Pass Membership scans ($112): When you scan in at the pool front desk, that membership card will deduct a visit for each guest coming with you. This pass card is only active for the 2023 season and cannot carry over.
How to Purchase Either Option
Upon purchase, you will need to create a new member in your household account as Plus 1 or 14-Day Pass (for the first name) so it reads Plus 1 Smith or 14-Day Pass Smith. This will be the family member you need to assign that membership to during the registration process. If you already created that in the past, you can repurchase using that same member.
- All residents must be assigned to a Bexley resident MyRec Account and MUST live at that address.
- Individual (Resident) - This individual membership is for any Bexley resident ages 1 and up. Infants UNDER the age of one (1) do not need to purchase a membership.
- Senior Individual (55+) - This individual membership is for any Bexley resident ages 55 and up.
- Plus 1 and 14-Day Pass - This is a separate membership that is purchased for bringing guests to the pool. Both of these memberships can only be used for entry with someone from your family that has an active membership (you cannot give it to someone to use on their own).