Growing Together WI/SP 24: A Group for Parents (18+)
Growing Together is a therapeutic support group for parents with young children. No matter which stage of parenthood you're in, the journey can feel overwhelming, over stimulating and lonely. Join us to laugh, cry, and grow together. Children are welcome! As a community of parents, we will:
- Explore practical strategies for balancing the mental load of parenthood along with relationships, work, life and the many other hats you wear.
- Learn new parenting tools that have worked well for others
- Understand more about the many stages of child development and what to expect in each phase
- Connect with other parents
- Feel seen, heard and supported by a community of people who truly understand
Instructor: Libby Steele, Erin McCaffery Crespo, and Abbey Short
The group is facilitated by seasoned parenting experts: A family nurse practitioner, Erin McCaffrey Crespo, APRN, FNP-BC, CLC along with child and family therapists, Libby Steele, MSEd.,with Abbey Short, LPC. Libby, Erin and Abbey have nine young children and many years of professional experience between them, and they look forward to cheering you on.