Bexley Recreation & Parks Department
Skip to nav
Bexley Pool Memberships (Residents)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The David H. Madison Bexley Pool season for 2022 is Saturday, May 28, 2022 - Monday, September 5, 2022.
We are planning to open the pool this summer under normal operations. Jeffrey Summer Camp will be coming to the pool during open swim times (M-F), so we will not have to contend with mid-day pool closures to the public! For more general information about the pool, please visit www.bexley.org/pool.
Membership Registration Windows
Early Bird Window: March 1, 2022 - May 1, 2022 (Online)
Regular Rate Window: May 2, 2022 - Jul. 31, 2022*
August Rate (50% Off) Window: Aug. 1, 2022 - Sep. 5, 2022*
*Must be done online or at the pool front desk once open on May 28.
Individual & Family Household Membership Options
We offer both individual and family memberships for residents and sponsored non-residents (see rates below).
1. Family Memberships are limited to two adults and their unmarried children 22 and under in the same household.
2. Children 1 & under are free and do not need to be on your membership.
Non-Resident Sponsored Individual & Family Memberships
Applications available online starting April 25 (under PROGRAMS, not memberships)
Non-Residents must be sponsored by an 2022 active Bexley Pool Member. The NR must complete a two-step process online. There will be a maximum of 50 non-resident memberships available for the summer. Limit one sponsorship per 2022 Bexley Resident Member Family.
NEW In 2022 - Digital Memberships
We will be offering digital memberships for the 2022 season! When you register, you will receive an email with a link to your digital membership for all the members of your family included on the membership. All members will need an active key tag or digital membership for the 2022 season to enter the facility.
1. If you have a key tag from last year, it will be activated at the time of the purchase and your digital membership will be assigned to your key tag number.
2. If you are a new member for 2022, you will receive an email with your digital membership for all active household members. You will have the option to obtain a physical key tag card as well, which must be done at the pool front desk. If a key tag is assigned, your digital membership number will change to the key tag number.
3. You can view your digital membership(s) from the email you receive or by logging onto your MyRec account. Form either location, you can select the button "Save to My Device."
Membership Photos REQUIRED
By adding digital memberships for the ease and convenience of storing it on your phone, we will now require photos for all individuals that have a membership. We will be holding membership picture days at the pool in May prior to the pool opening. Dates TBA!
Additional Membership Options: Plus 1 & 14-Day Pass
Both of these memberships can only be used for entry with someone from your family that has an active membership (you cannot give it to someone to use on their own).
Plus 1 Memberships are available for the opportunity to bring a guest/caretaker to the pool with your family. Available for residents and non-residents.
14-Day Pass Membership scans are also available for purchase for the opportunity to bring guests to the pool. The cost is $85 and can be used for any age. When you scan in at the pool front desk, that membership card will deduct a visit for each guest coming with you. This membership is only active for the 2022 season and cannot carry over. Available for residents and non-residents.
How to Purchase Either Option
Upon purchase, you will need to create a new member in your household account as Plus 1 or 14-Day Pass (for the first name) so it reads Plus 1 Smith or 14-Day Pass Smith. This will be the family member you need to assign that membership to during the registration process.